Frederick Carl Prasuhn, Ph.D.
Educating, Instructing, Presenting, Speaking
Experienced cross-functional professional who, through practical, flexible praxis, conservative core, and ingenuitive application,
builds on the belief that the sum of all parts makes a greater whole to meet the need.
- Developed and implemented online and F2F learning.
- Collaborated with clients to develop and facilitate learning and training.
- Assessed and adapted online learning content and educational technologies meeting learning needs for 10K+ students.
- Presented research findings at regional and national conferences.
- Oversaw regional training to internal and external personnel (200+) on FCC, FAA, local government regulations, and corporate policies.
- Directed youth program resulting in weekly attendance growth small group programs (3 to 25), large-scale regional special events (200+ persons), and recruitment, training, and supervision of adult volunteer youth workers.
Instructor – Online
Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR
Instructor – Online
Troy University, Troy, AL
Fred Prasuhn, Ph.D., Rayle, GA
February 2013-July 2014
Western Governors University, Remote
January 2003-May 2013
Athens Technical College, Athens, GA
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Georgia, College of Education, Athens, GA
Regulatory Services Project Manager
BellSouth Cellular Corporation (Cingular Wireless), Atlanta, GA
Ph.D.: Adult Education
College of Education, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
M.Ed.: Instructional Technologies
American InterContinental University, Hoffman Estates, IL
M.A.: Christian Education
Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, KY
B.A.: Christian Ministries and Church Music
Asbury College, Wilmore, KY
- Facilitation of learning using the resources available while applying sound andragogy and pedagogy.
- Online learning and recognition of distance education within traditional education.
Available on request